Every autumn, Moonbright, Maine, is the picture of charm with its piles of crisp leaves, flickering jack-o’-lanterns … and a touch of the sweetest kind of enchantment. Witches, goblins, the occasional ghost—they’re all sure to be spotted at the annual Halloween parade, where adults and children alike dress in costume to celebrate Moonbright’s favorite holiday. And no place has more seasonal spirit than Bellaluna’s Bakeshop, a family business steeped in traditional recipes, welcoming warmth—and, legend has it, truly spellbinding, heart-melting treats … Between good-natured Halloween tricks, frothy pumpkin lattes, and some very special baked goods, for three Moonbright residents looking for love—whether they know it or not—the spookiest thing will be how magical romance can suddenly be …
The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice by Allyson Charles, Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell
Buy on Amazon
Pumpkin Spice, apples, and all things autumn is all I can think about after reading The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice by Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell, and Allyson Charles. I totally loved these three stories occurring in Moonbright, Maine. Kauffman and Angell have a tradition of creating towns I would love to live in; Charles was a new author to me.
Bellaluna’s Bakeshop is a family owned business based on traditional recipes. It is a warm and welcoming place where legend has it that its treats offer heart-melting, spellbinding love, matching soul mates. In this anthology we have three couples who meet through sharing treats from Bellaluna finding a fated and everlasting love, a love that was not expected.
These amazing stories by three talented story tellers were emotional, tender, sweet, and heartwarming tales not to be missed. Each story provided sexy banter, a little steam, confusion, conflict and enduring characters that were given a chance at having a solid, loving future together but also a wonderful community of support. I highly recommend The Bakeshop at Pumpkin and Spice to other readers.
THE BAKESHOP AT PUMPKIN AND SPICE ANTHOLOGY
by Donna Kauffman, Allyson Charles and Kate Angell
One lucky winner will receive a copy of THE BAKESHOP AT PUMPKIN & SPICE, signed by all three authors, along with a fun charm clip designed exclusively for the book by Joyce Taber of The Cotton Thistle. Contest is open to ALL readers! Ends 12/1/2019. Enter Rafflecopter below…
Have you read books by the author or is she new to you? Remember to enter the Rafflecopter and leave your reply in the comments below!
None at the moment! Stay tuned. 🙂
- $25 Amazon Gift Card and Digital Copy of Liz Talley’s ROOM TO BREATHE
- A print copy of Sergeant's Christmas Siege — Won by Lana W.
- A print copy of A CHRISTMAS HOME by Marta Perry
- One lucky winner will receive a copy of THE BAKESHOP AT PUMPKIN & SPICE, signed by all three authors, along with a fun charm clip designed exclusively for the book by Joyce Taber of The Cotton Thistle. Contest is open to ALL readers! Ends 12/1/2019.
- A print copy of The Devil In The Saddle by Julia London
- ebook of GOOD GUY (open ITNL)
- One published print or eBook copy of THE BEAUTY OF BROKEN THINGS, winner’s choice, U.S., Canada and International (Note: not signed.)
- One signed hardcover edition of DANCE AWAY WITH ME by Susan Elizabeth Phillips -U.S. & Canada only — Won by Latifa M.
- A signed copy of THE GIRL IN THE LOVE SONG by Emma Scott, open internationally!
- A copy of of A SWEET MESS by Jayci Lee, U.S. only
- A signed copy of THE WORST BEST MAN by Mia Sosa, U.S. Only.
It only takes a second to share. Simply click on one of the buttons. Thank you!